Sydney Electrical & Data provides a range of programmed maintenance services which can be tailored to meet your needs.
Programmed Maintenance often includes services such as:
- Testing and repair of Exit Lights and Emergency Lights
- Testing of RCDs (Safety Switches)
- Electrical Switchboard Maintenance
- Switchboard Thermographic Imaging
- Fluorescent tube and light globe replacement
- Testing and Tagging of plug-in appliances
At Sydney Electrical & Data, our programmed maintenance services are backed up with clear and accurate documentation which records tests and inspections, results and repairs, so that you can be confident about the functionality and safety of your electrical systems.
There are a number of benefits to be gained from Programmed Maintenance:
- Reduce the costs of reactive maintenance such as after-hours call-outs
- Reduce the likelihood of electrical fire
- Reduce the likelihood of blackouts and system failures
- Reduce the likelihood of productivity downtime
- Increase safety of staff, visitors and customers
- Reduce unexpected maintenance costs
- Replace only faulty components, rather than whole sections of a system
- Schedule required maintenance, rather than pay additional costs for emergency
Contact Sydney Electrical & Data today to discuss your Programmed Maintenance requirements.