Sydney Electrical & Data conducts Thermographic Imaging as a method of early fault detection.
Thermal imaging is used as a preventative tool, and allows the detection of developing faults, before they cause system failure or worse problems such as an electrical fire.
Thermography measures the radiant heat pattern which is emitted from electrical components in systems such as building power distribution or plant equipment.
Benefits of Thermography:
· Reduce likelihood of electrical fire
· Reduce likelihood of blackouts and system failures
· Reduce likelihood of productivity downtime
· Increase saftey of staff, visitors and customers
· Replace only faulty components, rather than whole sections of a system
· Reduce unexpected maintenance costs
· Schedule proactive maintenance, rather than pay additional costs for emergency or unscheduled repairs.
· Thermographic imaging
· Services provided by licenced electricians with specialist Thermography training.
· Record of testing for your OH&S documentation
· Re-test reminder service
· Repairs and maintenace