As well as our capability to provide maintenance, repair and compliance services, Sydney Electrical & Data Pty Ltd has the ability to undertake major installation works, refurbishments and upgrades.
Some recent projects we have completed include:
Ø Electrical & lighting installation at Guilfoyle Park for Woollahra Council – $76,000
Ø Electrical & lighting installation at HMAS Platypus for Sydney Harbour Federation Trust – $180,000
Ø Electrical & lighting installation at Cahill Park for Bayside Council – $150,000
Ø Electrical & lighting installation at Marrickville Park for Inner West Council – $360,000
Our range of services for Councils includes:
- Lighting maintenance for all types of lighting up to a height of 35 metres for sports fields.
- Switchboard upgrades and RCD installation
- Electrical reports, audits, asset registers
- Thermal Imaging, Test & Tag, RCD Testing, Emergency & exit light testing.
- ASP1, ASP2 and ASP3 works such as new underground or overhead services, Ausgrid pole removal, undergrounding of network.
- Data and telecommunications cabling
- Emergency electrical response 24/7