As well as our capability to provide maintenance, repair and compliance services, Sydney Electrical & Data Pty Ltd has the ability to undertake major installation works, refurbishments and upgrades.
Some recent projects we have completed include:
Ø Electrical & public lighting installation at Wilkes Avenue Artarmon for Willoughby Council
Ø Shutdown and temporary power for Rockdale Plaza – 2x 3200Amp Main Switchboards powered from 3x 1500KVA diesel generators.
Ø Upgrade of the Main Switchboard, sub-mains and distribution boards at Government House Sydney.
Ø Electrical & lighting installation at Beaconsfield Park for City of Sydney
Ø Electrical & lighting installation at Cooks River Parklands for Inner West Council
Our range of services for Councils includes:
- Lighting maintenance for all types of lighting up to a height of 35 metres for sports fields.
- Switchboard upgrades and RCD installation
- Electrical reports, audits, asset registers
- Thermal Imaging, Test & Tag, RCD Testing, Emergency & exit light testing.
- ASP1, ASP2 and ASP3 works such as new underground or overhead services, Ausgrid pole removal, undergrounding of network.
- Data and telecommunications cabling
- Emergency electrical response 24/7